Saturday 7 December 2013

It could be that time of year...

It could of course be the fact Christmas is coming ever closer and I'm feeling a bit festive this year. Christmas has become a bit of a none holiday for me, all this big build up to a strained day with the family, but a few factors are different this year. I have my own home to decorate to my liking, I also have plans to spend it with my boyfriend, a concept that was alien for a very long time. It seems to be gearing up to be a nice holiday. I am working Christmas Day but that's only the morning and it'll be great seeing the kids unwrap their mountain of presents. 

It's only been a few days since I went on my copywriting break, but suddenly writing some words on a story is becoming absorbing. It feels like such a long time I have felt like that when writing, its a strangely intense feeling but a good feeling. I still feel rather unsure if what I'm writing is any good, or if I can still actually tell a story without being boring or losing the point. 

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter, the fact is that I'm writing a little again, and that means it's a start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment